Milos,

Thank for providing this, and in the form that you did so it fits in within
existing documentation framework. The doc directory hierarchy could be
improved slightly to segregate man pages for the tools versus man pages for
system configuration files (pkcs11.txt) but that's another topic. As it is
now what you have done fits in well.

I applied your patch and recreated the doxygen pages it without any
problems. Your  writeup explaining how to write the comments is clear.
Writing the doxygen-friendly comments would be a major tasks that would
take quite some time. The public functions, comments, and data structures
would be the ones folks care the most about.  There are internal functions
and data structures that would need a disclaimer as developers can't not
count of them as staying the same.

If you have a mozilla-bugzilla account please log a bug. If not then one of
us could do it on your behalf.

Thanks,

Elio