On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 2:28 AM, Mountie Lee <moun...@paygate.net> wrote:
> Hi.
> currently SHA2 hash algorithm is used in TLS1.1 and 1.2
> mozilla firefox is supporting it now.

Hi,

Are you referring to the TLS_*_SHA256 cipher suites, or something
else? I believe that we support SHA256-based signatures everywhere
already.

If you are referring to the TLS_*_SHA256 cipher suites, then the
current plan is to never enable them in Firefox. It seems Chrome has
decided on something similar, as they disabled those cipher suites
after they added AES-GCM support.

If you are referring to something other than the TLS_*_SHA256 cipher
suites, please be more specific as to what you are referring to.

Cheers,
Brian