I try to connect to webrtc peer which is firefox. SDp/ICE identification pass
OK.
stun identification too. peers are able to interact primary but when I got from
DTLS 'client hello' message, my peer identify it as wronged and retunt
'handshake failure' answer. I can't identity what is error reason. maybe I use
not correct key/certificate when open local ssl server which should receive
'client hello' message. does anyone had similar problem? maybe any idea why
dtls is identified as wrong? I use openssl library but can't find any normal
documentation where is declared such processes.