Does anyone know the secret to using Java's jarsigner.exe to sign a FireFox
.xpi add on? I have seen a few references that seem to imply that this can be
done successfully, but I can't get it to create an installable version of my
.xpi file.

I can sign it with jarsigner and the "verify" command says the signature is
valid, but it always results in a "this file is corrupt" message when I attempt
to install the add-on into FireFox.  I have followed the directions for
re-arranging the contents of the archive so that "zigbert.rsa" is the first
file in the archive, but it just doesn't work.  It complains that the manifest
hash is invalid which is strange since I don't do anything to change this file.
 Any ideas out there as to how to get this to work?

Thanks,
Mike