Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming David Keeler as a PSM peer! Amongst many
other things, David implemented the HSTS preload list, integrated OCSP
stapling into Firefox, and is current implementing the OCSP
Must-Staple feature, which is a key part of our goal of making
certificate status checking faster and more effective. I've been very
impressed by his work and I know many others have been similarly
impressed.

I also shortened up the list of PSM peers so that it only includes
people who are still actively reviewing patches in PSM. I want to
thank Kai Engert and Bob Relyea for the huge contributions that
they've made in PSM. I still recommend that you ask them, or other NSS
peers, for advice whenever you need help with anything to do with NSS
or PKI. Their knowledge of the how & why in those areas is invaluable.

Cheers,
Brian
--
Mozilla Networking/Crypto/Security (Necko/NSS/PSM)