For some reason, news.google.com has been captured by *.opendns.com and turned into a site warning. OK, so I imagine there is a story about this somewhere, maybe it's just my ISP...

But, imagine my surprise when I tried it on chrome and I got an informative message in ONE GO:

You attempted to reach news.google.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as *.opendns.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of news.google.com. You cannot proceed because the website operator has requested heightened security for this domain.

AMAZING!  Informative.  Clear.  Precise.  Immediate.  Fullsome.  Red!

Meanwhile Firefox still wallows along with its epic saga that takes 4 clicks and a masters degree in PKI so you can figure out the precise path to follow, to finally read that the thing returned wasn't what you expected, but if you still remember your PKI training you can try some certificate anthropology and dig out the bones of the domain to which you've been re-directed.

Chrome's handling of this is so superior, I didn't even notice there is no option to continue to the site ...

iang