On 2013-12-15 02:41, Brian Smith wrote:
On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Kosuke Kaizuka <cai.0...@gmail.com> wrote:

little supported, never negotiated cipher

One of the largest websites which support Camellia is Yahoo!.
Firefox 26 or lower use TLS_RSA_WITH_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA with Yahoo!.

In Firefox 27 or later, Yahoo! will choose TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA
instead, because of the cipher suite order change in Firefox 27.

I'm not sure what you mean with "Yahoo!", they have several sites each with their own settings. Some of them set the preferred order at the server side and prefer RC4 and so we end up with RC4.

I'm considering if we should also drop support for RC4 on the client side. At least IE11 on windows 8.1 doesn't do RC4, but does do 3DES.

Kurt