Ryan,

On 1/31/2014 10:28, Ryan Sleevi wrote:
I tried not to write too much on the negatives of NSS or OpenSSL, because both are worthy of long rants, but I'm surprised to hear anyone who has worked at length with PKCS#11 - like Oracle has (and Sun before) - would be particularly praising it. It's good for interop with smart cards. That's about it. Cheers, Ryan
I wasn't praising it. I agree with most of your points about the shortcomings of PKCS#11. However, as far as your table is concerned, the entry "PKCS#11 support" under Cons, without any explanation, is confusing.
All the other entries have at least a sentence to explain each pro/con.

Julien