Hi,
I have two email accounts in Thunderbird. I want to test S/MIME and send an encrypted message. I have a problem with Certificate Manager. When I have installed 2 email certificates for both accounts, after that I can't import a certificate into "People" tab of Certificate Manager - nothing happens, certificates aren't added. So, if there is no certificate(with public key) of recipient in "People" tab, Thunderbird can't encrypt the email message. Although it can digitally sign the email because for this operation we need only our own(for this email account) private key of certificate but not public key of recipient.

Screenshot of the error during sending is attached:
screenshot of the error during sending the email