Hi, all -

I have NSS 3.19.2 built on Windows, using it with Java 8 for SSL connections
from thick client to server. Fails to establish a connection with this error:

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected
error:
java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter
must be non-empty
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error:
java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter
must be non-empty
        at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.<init>(PKIXValidator.java:90)
Caused by: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors
parameter must be non-empty
        at
java.security.cert.PKIXParameters.setTrustAnchors(PKIXParameters.java:200)
        at java.security.cert.PKIXParameters.<init>(PKIXParameters.java:120)

Enabling debug with -Djava.security.debug=sunpkcs11,pkcs11 shows that I'm
logged in to the key3.db, and I have certs.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ernie