Not with certutil, but you can use nsICertOverrideService in an addon:

https://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/security/manager/ssl/nsICertOverrideService.idl#52

Or you could directly alter the the "cert_override.txt" file in the
profile directory:

https://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/security/manager/ssl/nsCertOverrideService.cpp#205

Another option would be to create a fake CA, use that to issue
localhost.pem, and import/trust the CA with certutil.

Cheers,
David