On 12/14/2015 05:04 PM, Paul Wouters wrote:
Don't know about DRBG, but everything else you asked for is supported.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 14, 2015, at 18:03, jonetsu <jone...@teksavvy.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to get a list of the algorithms and ciphers supported by NSS 3.17
in FIPS mode.  Not easy.  Whereas OpenSSL and GnuTLS lists them at run-time, no
such thing seems to exist for NSS (correct me if I'm wrong).  Is there then a
document, validation certification, that would list them ?  More to the point,
I would like to know if AES in CBC mode is supported (128 and 256), AES in GCM
mode (also 128 and 256), SHA1 and which SHA2, and hash-based DRBG.
DRBG is also supported. NSS only supports hashed based DRBG for it's random function (whether in FIPS mode or not).

bob

Any information much appreciated, thanks.