Hi

We're already having some discussions about SHA-1, but I'll split this
up into a new thread.

The initial goal of bug 942515 was to mark certs as insecure, that are
valid 'notBefore >= 2016-01-01' (means issued to use in 2016+) AND also
for certs that are valid 'notAfter >= 2017-1-1' (means still valid in
2017+).

The first condition has been implemented, but there are some
'compatibility' issues with MITM software. [1]
The second condition has not been implemented, but it was already
announced [2] and also considered to set the cut-off a half year earlier
to the  July 1, 2016. If this should really happen, we need to hurry up
on this discussion. Of course the problem mentioned in [1] should be
solved first.

Regards,
Jonas

[1]