Hello all,

I've been working on a service that sends email updates. For identity
validation and security reasons, I'd like to digitally sign these messages
automatically with a pre-generated private key that I store on the server. I'm
using Java to do this and was wondering if there was a way to handle this with
JSS; currently I've been implementing a solution with Bouncy Castle but I've
been curious about other options.

-Nathanael

This message and/or attachments may include information subject to GD Corporate
Policies 07-103 and 07-105 and is intended to be accessed only by authorized
recipients. Use, storage and transmission are governed by General Dynamics and
its policies. Contractual restrictions apply to third parties. Recipients
should refer to the policies or contract to determine proper handling.
Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of
the original message.