This sounds like there's something wrong with the setup. quickder.c is a
file in NSS [1] (lib/util as your output shows as well).

'C:/mozilla-build/msys/quickder.c': No such file or directory

So this line is a bit confusing. Why is your build searching in the
mozilla-build directory for NSS files? What's your folder structure and
where do you execute the make command? Describing the exact steps of what
you're doing might help to figure this out.

Cheers

[1]
http://searchfox.org/nss/rev/462a77115abebd0f3cd9cb56dbc350a25b9be706/lib/util/quickder.c