Hi Ernie,

Not sure I fully understand the question. Without additional context is
hard to give a good answer.

Now, in one of the JSS tests I see code quite similar to the snippet you
pasted.
https://hg.mozilla.org/projects/jss/file/tip/org/
mozilla/jss/tests/ListCerts.java#l63
Hopefully studying that test and how it is invoked will help you.

Elio