Using VS 2015 and MozillaBuild 2.2.0, the building finished successfully.

In addition, I don't get proper reference for building NSS with VS 2017 and
the latest MozillaBuild (3.3.1).
By default, the last MozillaBuild cannot find VC++ and Windows Kits. It may
have to setup some environment variables.

Best regards,
John Jiang