Hello,

For the past several years I have been working on adding support for
GOST crypto to several OSS crypto libraries (libgcrypt, GnuTLS,
LibreSSL, Nettle).

One of my next targets is NSS support. My primary goal is to get GOST
S/MIME (See RFC 4490) support working in Evolution and Thunderbird.
TLS 1.3 (draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites) and optionally TLS 1.2
(draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites) are definitely a longer term
optional goals which will require more coordination with Firefox (and
other projects).

For now I'd like to understand if these patches (if implemented with
proper code quality and test coverage) have a chance at all of landing
at NSS repo?

May I extend main soft token library with necessary algorithms, or I'd
better create another PKCS#11 soft token library to be used instead
(just for GOST for now)?

--
With best wishes
Dmitry