On 02/17/2014 07:30 PM, Jason Orendorff wrote:
On 2/16/14, 11:18 PM, Nicholas Nethercote wrote:
The memory reporting code runs without a |cx|, so in my experimental
code I've just used obj->getClass()->name, and not treated proxies
specially.

Does this sound reasonable?

I think this is the right thing.

I think it might make sense to special case the JSFunction class, such as we can get the object prototype name in addition to the JSFunction class.

The prototype name would give us more information on the type of content the page might be leaking.

--
Nicolas B. Pierron