There are plenty of tutorials, books and videos to learn JavaScript but I as
JavaScript developer could not find a place to categories them based on learner
level and purpose. For example w3schools tutorials for JavaScript are great but
they are rough and flat list of topics without defining which topic is
appropriate for which level of developers. To address this issue I am going to
write 3 guidelines for 3 different level of developers to tell them what topic
they should learn in each level.

This is for junior developers who are not familiar with programming or have
experience in programming but not with javascript. In next posts I will write
for mid-level and senior developers.

Topics

As I said before each level of developers need different level of deepening
into JavaScript. For example you as junior developer do not need to know about
object oriented best practices in JavaScript. You just need to learn these
topics:

Topic   Details
 Introduction to JavaScript
history and features