Hi, all.

When wrapping a specialized collection (which is more or less an
ArrayCollection of HashMaps) in a ScriptableObject, I've encountered
an issue that I think creates a major performance issue with large
collections.

According to the documentation, in order to access an indexed
property, it is required to implement getIds() and return an Integer
value for *each* potential item in the collection.  With a very large
collection, this is obviously absurd.

Question:

Is it really necessary to implement getIds() in this manner, or will
the "has" "get" and "put" methods be invoked directly and is getIds()
only required to support external "tooling".

Thanks,

Rick