Hello Rhino mailing iist members,

The old Rhino newsgroup (to which this list acted as mail gateway) got
stuck after being spammed last summer and it looks like it's not
coming back. After several mails to Mozilla and Google support I still
don't even know where messages are being blocked. So I think it's time
to move on. I created a new group/mailing list at Google Groups:

http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla-rhino

I checked with Norris and he is fine with making this switch. Google
Groups seems like a sensible choice. It provides mailing list support,
a web interface including a searchable archive, and it lets us handle
moderation ourselves. (Currently all members can post, we'll switch on
moderation on new members once that becomes a problem.)

I hope to see you on the new mailing list, and to get the beast moving again!

Hannes