Sounds good. I could support the whole 1.4 series. I'm just going to clean up
the thrift file and remove the methods from the proxy service that don't apply.
I could do this on my own but I figured it may be useful to you guys as well
since a lot of people are still on 1.4.* and will be for awhile.

Sent from my iPad