Thanks so much guys! It's really an honor to be associated with this
project and the brilliant developers who work on it from day to day.

As far as my own technical interests- for the past couple of years, I've
been deeply motivated by distributed algorithms, protocols, & paradigms
relating to highly available and consistent synchronized
multi-cloud/datacenter storage platforms. It's an extremely complicated
problem set and I've seen some really inspiring solutions so far.

I'm looking forward to being a player in the continued growth of this
project and the community surrounding it!