What else is there to do for 1.5 EOL? We've indicated this already in
the 1.5.3 release announcement and we've removed the 1.5 development
branch. As far as I'm concerned, I think the last remaining thing to
do is to archive the 1.5 parts of the website... and I see no
particular rush for that. We can do it along with the next minor or
major release.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii