hi,
     I'm testing the accumulo insertion performance and found that accumulo's
ingest rate affects accumulo's insertion performance. In the access to relevant
information when I found the accumulo itself comes with the test suite.
Therefore, I ran accumulo-1.7.1 / test / system / continuous / start-ingest.sh
to test the ingest rate of my cluster. Test results averaged 180,000 (entry /
s) ingest rate and I tested the results of the insertion performance is
similar, although these tests are not comparable. This result is not very
satisfactory.
     My cluster has 4 servers (1 master, 3 tservers), the computer
configuration is i7-4700, 4cores, 32g Mem. The accumulo version is 1.7.1. The
software is the default configuration. Therefore, I would like to ask a few
questions:
1, insert performance bottleneck?
2, my cluster of intake reached the bottleneck it?
3, if not reached the bottleneck, how can I tune my cluster?

thanks,