On 6/12/18 10:36 AM, Keith Turner wrote:
On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 10:46 PM, Josh Elser<els...@apache.org>  wrote:
I'm just trying to point out the fallacy of meeting deadlines when the
criteria for "success" is undefined.

If Jira is overburdened, move everything out and have people move things
back. We have multiple tools -- we should at least have one in use.
Otherwise, this just seems like there are decisions happening behind the
scenes.
To communicate what we would like to see in 2.0.0, I propose opening a
Github issue, tagging it as 2.0.0, and marking it as a blocker.  We
can always triage and discuss the open blockers it later in the
summer.

That'd be great.