Hi Nikita!

Welcome to our community. I'm curious to hear more about how Ghost is
using Accumulo. Have you considered giving a presentation at the
upcoming ApacheCon this year? I think they are still accepting
submissions (https://apachecon.com/acna2022/cfp.html) and that sounds
like it would make an interesting presentation.