All discussions in GitHub issues go to the notifications list so people can
follow. We don't usually need to recap, but if somebody wanted to, they
could reply to the dev list in response to a message sent to notifications.

The wiki doesn't have issues, discussions, or l etc., and I don't know what
kind of notifications it has to help others follow it. It seems like it'd
be important to ensure there are notifications of activity to the
notifications list for that.