Oh, I just had a thought. We do use jackson, so if that's being upgraded
and is on Accumulo's classpath, there might be a small chance of it
affecting it. But we frequently update our jackson dependency without
problems, so I wouldn't expect to see any issues. As always, if you're
concerned about the risks, try it on a test environment first.