Thanks Mark! – Changes made:

Ed Coleman

From: Mark Owens <jmoapa...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 10:07 AM
To: dev@accumulo.apache.org <dev@accumulo.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Accumulo Quaterly Report - Due by 7/12
There are two typo/grammar items that I see:

You should capitalize 'The' at the beginning of "the community has not
decided if the redesign will be a 3.1 or a 4.0 release."

Elasticity is misspelled in the final paragraph - "Currently there are 71
open issues against the elasity project, compared"

The next items are suggestions which you can feel free to ignore.

I'm not sure you need the two extra "issues" in the paragraph. This is how
it reads without them:

"Currently there are 71 open issues against the elasticity project, compared
  with 10 open and 2 in progress against the 2.1 branch and 2 open and
  5 in progress against the 3.0 branch."

A slight re-write of this sentence may be sufficient.

"The large number of issues opened (133) vs closed (77) reflects issues
being
  created as work on elasticity changes are identified."