Out of curiosity, what is the benefit of having a new repo over a release
target of accumulo-visibility ?

I've used VisibilityEvaluator on non Accumulo projects, so I can see some
perceived benefit, but in those projects I wanted to support a visibility
expression or ColumnVisibility "as Accumulo does".

Marc