Now that I think about it, I wonder if "Moderate" was a drop-down
selection from the reporter tool. I seem to remember having a similar
observation for the last report. If that's the case, then it probably
doesn't matter what you select. Sorry if my feedback on that point was
misplaced. I'll trust you to leave it whichever way you think is best,
even if you decide that it's better to change it back to Moderate.