Hello All,

I have a question regarding the default settings of the .NET ActiveMQ
client.  By default, the AsyncSend for the connection is set to false.  I
would like to change the default to be true, but I would like to know the
rationale as to why it is currently set to false.  To me, the speed increase
is tremendous.  My testing shows that sending/receiving 1000 messages over
the network with AsyncSend set to false takes almost 6 minutes.  If I set
AsyncSend to true, it takes half a second to do the same thing.  To me, I
think the default should lean towards speed.  My tests also indicate that it
is just as reliable as having AsyncSend set to false.

So, for anyone who might know: is there a reason why the default is set to
be false, and what are the downsides to changing the default to true?

Thanks,
Jim