Did you check your blob repository if the file was successfuly uploaded?
BlobMessageing dosent work out of the box, if you use the binary distribution.
You must download the source and build it by your own. An artifact called
activemq-fileserver will create an webapp wich can be used to upload the files.
Install this webapp in a webcontainer (for example in the embedded jetty in
activemq) an point the blobUpluadUrl to this webapp.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------