Hi Claus,

just a quick note, the subject should be Apache ActiveMQ 5.9 release (and not Camel ;)).

Anyway, agree to move forward to 5.9.

I will review the open tickets on my side.

Regarding the points to discuss:
- I would prefer to keep kahadb by default and set leveldb as optional (even if I didn't have issues with leveldb so far)
- I think hawtio 1.2M is fine
- the documentation and release summary should be reviewed, indeed. I can help on that. I'm not sure we have a Jira about that.

Regards
JB