I'm not currently fixed to build/try the bits and my vote is
non-binding anyway (seems you now have the requried number though),
but I gave the artifacts a quick look at.

I checked they had licence+notice files and the sigs verified, which
they did, though the Apache.NMS-1.7.1-bin.src.asc sig file should
probably be renamed Apache.NMS-1.7.1-src.zip.asc to align with the
associated archive.

Robbie