Hi everyone,

Sorry for bothering, I am having some troubles working with Artemis,
more particularly
org.apache.activemq.artemis.rest.integration.EmbeddedRestActiveMQ and I
would like to know if someone here could give me a hand please. I did
not find this part documented, I could document it after understanding
it better.

Where should I put the broker.xml ?
I have started a project where I have
org.apache.activemq.artemis.rest.integration.EmbeddedRestActiveMQ and
org.myproject packages in the same directory.

At the moment my program is as simple as that since it is my first time
working with Artemis :

    EmbeddedRestActiveMQ Restserver = new EmbeddedRestActiveMQ();
Restserver.start(); }

Thank you very much in advance,

--
Julien D.