Hi,

I am trying to implement a queue browser and parse the messages in that
queue. Here is my sample code:

        std::unique_ptr<cms::Queue>
destination(cmsSess->createQueue("TEST.FOO"));
        cms::MessageProducer* producer =
cmsSess->createProducer(destination.get());
        producer->setDeliveryMode(cms::DeliveryMode::NON_PERSISTENT);

        sendTestMsg(producer, cmsSess); // this is a function that sends three
text
messages to the queue
                                                       // after this point,
I can see the messages in the AMQ web
                                                       // console

        std::unique_ptr<cms::QueueBrowser> browser(
cmsSess->createBrowser(destination.get()) );
        cms::MessageEnumeration* enumeration = browser->getEnumeration();

        while (enumeration->hasMoreMessages())
        {
                std::auto_ptr<cms::Message> inbound(enumeration->nextMessage());
        }

The sample code will never leave the 'while' loop and inbound message will
be NULL.

Can you please tell me if I am using the Queue Browser in a wrong way?

Thanks,
Marian