Yes, I believe we have a mostly working RA in TomEE now.  The main change
was something identified a while ago, the Resource Adapter class has to
have an interface and be non-final.  We were able to get that working for
the most part in TomEE, where connection factories are injected from
artemis.  We ran into an issue with the MDB listening, but suspect its an
issue on the TomEE side.  Do you happen to know if the final declarations
were intentional (and perhaps I'm forgetting something)?

All in all, it worked pretty well.  I have a JIRA to create and Jon F has
the code changes to go in.

John