We can make any required changes. I don't think it was really
intentional other than.. nobody extending it.. lets make it final ;)

Once you have a PR  / diff whatever I will take a look.. I want to
make sure wildfly works.. I think Artemis should have as many Servers
as possible integrated.

If we can make it with a single RA... even better. (I hope this won't
endup with multiple ResourceAdapters imlementations.. one for each
server).

--
Clebert Suconic