Github user jbertram commented on the issue:

    I think it would also be good to have a clear explanation of why this
approach is superior to the approach already adopted in the test-suite.

    Additional questions:

    1. What expectation is there to adopt this style of testing?  Should all
new tests use this style?
    2. Do you plan on converting all existing test-cases to this style?  If
not, I'd be concerned with having 2 methods of doing the same thing introducing
confusion.

---
with INFRA.
---