It's hard to say what caused the issue with the missing journal files.  The
version you are on is pretty old and there have been many fixes to KahaDB
in later versions of the broker.  One thing you can do is to set
the ignoreMissingJournalfiles flag to true as described here
http://activemq.apache.org/kahadb.html which will allow the broker to start
up and continue even with the missing files.

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 5:59 AM, ramapriyan <ramapriyan...@sc.com> wrote:

> We faced one production issue due to the below error. Can any one help on
> the
> reason for the error
>
> 2016-10-08 14:34:47,384 | INFO  | Refreshing
> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1@f356d114: startup date [Sat
> Oct 08 14:34:47 EAT 2016]; root of context hierarchy |
> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1 | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:48,226 | INFO  |
> PListStore:[/opt/apache-activemq-5.9.1/data/localhost/tmp_storage]
> started |
> org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.plist.PListStoreImpl | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:48,497 | INFO  | Using Persistence Adapter:
> KahaDBPersistenceAdapter[/opt/apache-activemq-5.9.1/data/kahadb] |
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,113 | INFO  | KahaDB is version 5 |
> org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.MessageDatabase | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,154 | INFO  | Recovering from the journal ... |
> org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.MessageDatabase | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,213 | INFO  | Recovery replayed 1361 operations from
> the
> journal in 0.089 seconds. | org.apache.activemq.store.
> kahadb.MessageDatabase
> | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,216 | INFO  | Some journal files are missing: [992,
> 993,
> 996, 997, 998, 999, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 991] |
> org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.MessageDatabase | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,218 | ERROR | Failed to start Apache ActiveMQ
> ([localhost, null], java.io.IOException: Detected missing/corrupt journal
> files. 57 messages affected.) | org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService |
> main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,220 | INFO  | Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.1 (localhost, null)
> is
> shutting down | org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,221 | INFO  | Connector openwire stopped |
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,221 | INFO  | Connector amqp stopped |
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,221 | INFO  | Connector stomp stopped |
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,222 | INFO  | Connector mqtt stopped |
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,222 | INFO  | Connector ws stopped |
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,223 | INFO  |
> PListStore:[/opt/apache-activemq-5.9.1/data/localhost/tmp_storage]
> stopped |
> org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.plist.PListStoreImpl | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,224 | INFO  | Stopping async queue tasks |
> org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.KahaDBStore | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,224 | INFO  | Stopping async topic tasks |
> org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.KahaDBStore | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,224 | INFO  | Stopped KahaDB |
> org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.KahaDBStore | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,635 | INFO  | Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.1 (localhost, null)
> uptime 5.404 seconds | org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,635 | INFO  | Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.1 (localhost, null)
> is
> shutdown | org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService | main
> 2016-10-08 14:34:53,635 | INFO  | Closing
> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1@f356d114: startup date [Sat
> Oct 08 14:34:47 EAT 2016]; root of context hierarchy |
> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1 | main
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://activemq.2283324.n4.
> nabble.com/Active-MQ-Data-db-got-corrupted-tp4717735.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

Reply via email to