John -

Thank You - I’d assumed that the JMS Component would work.

However, what I was asking is if another component that didn’t rely on JMS was
planned - one that could interact with Artemis Core, rather than go through the
JMS wrapper/layer.

From what I’ve done with Artemis so far, Artemis Core does everything I need.
I was hoping I could use Artemis from Camel without introducing all of the JMS
constructs - just use it natively.

Does that make sense?