I would echo Tim's comments, particularly around test client code. I'm
in the middle of seperating things elsewhere that probably shouldn't
have been lumped together initially.

Beyond that, the first thing infra will likely tell folks to do is to
use http://reporeq.apache.org for any new repository requests (as I
found out recently, but couldn't actually use it myself due to the
specifics of what I needed done).

Robbie