I am using NMS.ActiveMQ packages to send byte stream through a Queue with
asynchronous and non-persistent mode. I have set ProducerWindowSize to keep
the producer from occupying too much memory on the side of broker. But It
seems the ProducerWindowSize +ProducerFlowControl have no any effect on the
usage of my broker's memory and make the ActiveMQ halt everytime.

Can I capture and deal with the notification  from the broker relevant to
the excess of ProducerWindowSize? In fact I can't find a proper entry to get
into OnProducerAck using NMS IMessageProducer interface. Are there any other
solutions in the .net environment to cope with this issue?

Thanks.