Github user clebertsuconic commented on the issue:

    @gtully  Impressive work here! 👍 🥇

    just a question... qpid-jms has been already issued a vote.. it should be
passed by tomorrow. wouldn't be worth to merge this tomorrow after it's
released?

    I had already issued a heads-up on the dev list, we could release this as
soon as that is released.

---
with INFRA.
---