Github user michaelandrepearce commented on the issue:

    As i dig through this, it seems the only option if using QPID JMS wrapper
without making that vendor specific (aka that i think should remain agnostic to
artemis), is to use application properties. It seems there is no dynamic way
for telling it that a specific property should be in message annotations
instead of application properties. (unless I'm missing something)

    So as it stands I'm struggling to see any better way for now.

---
with INFRA.
---