GitHub user pgfox opened a pull request:

    ARTEMIS-1384 adding CLI command (qstat) to display basic queue stats

    simple CLI command that displays minimal/basic stats for a queue by using
the ActiveMQServerControl.listQueues(). An example of the output below

    ```
    $ ./artemis qstat --user admin --password admin --queueName Test
    |QUEUE NAME               |ADDRESS NAME             |CONSUMERS |MESSAGES
|ADDED    |DELIVERING |ACKED    |
    |Test1                    |Test1                    |0         |0
|1000     |0          |1000     |
    |Test12                   |Test12                   |0         |1000
|1000     |0          |0        |
    |Test124                  |Test124                  |0         |1000
|1000     |0          |0        |
    ```

    You can also search for an exact match (or display info for all queues if
no queueName specified.

    ```
    $ ./artemis qstat --user admin --password admin --queueName Test1
--exactMatch
    |QUEUE NAME               |ADDRESS NAME             |CONSUMERS |MESSAGES
|ADDED    |DELIVERING |ACKED    |
    |Test1                    |Test1                    |0         |0
|1000     |0          |1000     |
    ```

    I wanted to keep the info displayed relatively small as it is just intended
as a "quick check" - these are the columns I use the most, in the corresponding
activemq 5.x  dstat command.

    thanks
    Pat

    $ git pull https://github.com/pgfox/activemq-artemis queue_stats

    https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/1506.patch

    This closes #1506

----
commit 38a1543b91fa6437cdcfb5c94316c81d3831eb5a
Author: Pat Fox <pat.g....@gmail.com>
Date:   2017-09-01T23:29:04Z

    ARTEMIS-1384 adding CLI command (qstat) to display basic queue stats

----

---
with INFRA.
---