Already mentioned on the JIRAs, but it was actually my recent change
on AMQ-6821 rather than Tim's older one on AMQ-6790 that caused that,
apologies.

I have added the affected feature test to the smoke test profile, i.e.
"mvn clean test -Pactivemq.tests-sanity" or "mvn clean test
-Dactivemq.tests=smoke" to try and help avoid a repeat.

Robbie